Friday, October 19, 2007
Stupid Kim, Thongs and Natasha ponned school today. Urgh, how can they do that to me?! Anyway, we had our In-line skating thing! It was fun, ahahahaha. Our instructor was Benedict. He's damn funny lah. He was trying to explain to us the BERP thing but we were all looking at the other side where the other group was. And so, he said 'Eh why you all look there! There so happening meh? The other intructors better looking than me meh?' Haha yeah. Retard :D But it was very fun, seriously. Who knew I could rollerblade? Did loads of things. Oh yeah, Amarilynn was like in the same group as I and she kept falling with her other friend. Went for recess with XIXI. Had Orange Bowl. Zomg I miss Orange Bowl so much lah. Very long never eat already (:
After recess, we had PILATES. Xiwen told me it was like the exercise the old folks did but it wasn't, thank God. Brought my cool towel along. I stood beside Miss Song Ling Hui. We were like laughing and laughing cause the lady was damn weird. When we had to turn to the left to stretch our backs, she said, 'Yes, turn left because 'To the left, to the left'.' There was also the 'Throwing of our teachers'. It was supposed to help us relax. Did a lot of other weird actions too. In the end, we didn't even use the towel much. Only used it to kneel.
After school, there was our extra maths lesson with Mr Phee on Mensuration. I actually understood and did the question. HHAHAHAHA (: Victory. Walked to the bus stop with Clara and some other people. There, some old crazy man came up to say 'Meimei, eh'. I was like shocked and walked towards the other people. At first I thought he wanted to walk past only so I moved. Then he suddenly said it in a pervertic way. Zomg. Stupid old man.
Okay, I need to go watch _____ 3+1 now. HAHAH byeeee
4:34 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style